Football COMPLETE - 2014 Topps Chrome Football 2 Case Group Break #2

Just one more slot to fill with the hope that the cases arrive on Wednesday! By the way, if anyone wants to join with the Eagles or Giants I would give them up to fill another slot.

Thanks to RoadRunner1964 for randomizing the draft order for us. We can begin the draft immediately.

On the clock: KenGraff for 2
On-deck: Crpalmi

Draft Order:
1. Deantap - Texans
2. KenGraff
3. KenGraff
4. Crpalmi
5. Josh1975
6. Crpalmi
7. Josh1975
8. Rabs
9. KPit1978
10. Crpalmi
11. Yzerisdaman
12. Deantap
13. KPit1978
14. KPit1978
15. Joelwil
16. Yzerisdaman

Available Teams:
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
St. Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks

Last edited:
Giving Ken till early Wed AM since that's when I emailed him but at that point I'll have to make his picks for him. Hopefully we can move the draft along. With 2 cases from break #1 going Wednesday night, this one will have to be Thursday night at 9pm(ct). I realize that might be a tough time with family stuff going on but I'll make recordings as well if you do miss it. Get your proxy picks ready as I have several picks ready to go once Ken picks.

I hate having to do this but we're well past the 24 hours and I sent Ken a couple emails but I'm sure with the Holiday that people are busy or travelling so I get it, but unfortunately I'll have to pick his draft teams. Ken if you check in with us and want to switch teams just say the word and you can switch to any available team. We will resume the draft from there so we can't go back and offer up any opened teams as a result of that switch to earlier drafters.

On the clock: JoelWil
On-deck: Yzerisdaman

Draft Order:
1. Deantap - Texans
2. KenGraff - Dolphins
3. KenGraff - Bengals
4. Crpalmi - Rams
5. Josh1975 - Broncos
6. Crpalmi - Cardinals
7. Josh1975 - Packers
8. Rabs - Steelers
9. KPit1978 - Lions
10. Crpalmi - Cowboys
11. Yzerisdaman - Seahawks
12. Deantap - Bears
13. KPit1978 - Jets
14. KPit1978 - Falcons
15. Joelwil - Ravens
16. Yzerisdaman - Chargers

Last edited:
Joelwil takes the Ravens which leaves the Chargers for Yzerisdaman and we are all set for tomorrow night. Good luck all, we'll plan for 9pm(ct) with the UStream link to be posted in this thread just before break time.

Ok guys, rather than sift through the 2 and a half hours of videos that I put on UStream, here is a recap video of the good stuff (note that it's a very short video)!

UStream Recap

Back