Christmas in July - Secret Santa

Santa is very sorry for the delay, mailed out mine today, think mine was so big of a gift that it costed me some bucks to mail, but I'm sure when the member gets it, It will be worth the wait, if I'm the only one left and the member has not received one yet, then the member knows who Santa is. ;) and again sorry for the delay in mailing. Cant wait for the member to get it, I put alot of thinking thought into this box, let's just say some rare stuff Santa sent, hohoho Enjoy!

Thanks for the update Paul.

Indy, there will be another near the actual Christmas that I will be running too, so please keep checking back when the time gets a little closer.

There are still 2 members that have not yet recieved, I will be PM'ing their "Santas" for more info

Ok.. so.. I got this brick from the postal lady today.. I mean a brick. Seriously. The box was a bricksized, stuffed box! My first thought was, "what the...?".. but then I remembered that I hadn't gotten my Secret Santa thingey yet.. and sure enough..

First.. A postcard Paul says he got in England, but I think it's really the way he gets to work everyday :p
secretsanta4.jpg

Ok, so..some cards! A Red Wings championship 97 set. And some mixed Wings base
Secretsanta1.jpg

Next, stepping it up a bit.. Fedorov gu, Tartar au, Chorney au and a Petrell Artifacts rookie (not sure why Oilers, but nice looking cards :D )
Secretsanta2.jpg

And then the really good stuff.. and I mean good.. in the next post :LOL:

Part 2!

Secretsanta3.jpg

Look at all that stuff! A program from Steve Yzermans third year, interesting stuff in it actually , way cool! A ticket from a Red Wings vs Oilers game, not just any game, the first game Gretzky played at the Olympia! Sweet! A Pavel Datsyuk, badge, pin thingey, nice looking.

And an In Person signed puck! From Darren Helm! One of my fave Wings! :D That really made me go "wowsers!"

And the best, honestly..Made me go even bigger wowsers. This was sooooo cool Paul.. One of the two players that made me a Wings fan..

Stevie Y!

Mr Yzerman Topps RC! :cool:
SteveYzermantoppsrc255x350.jpg

Thanks Santa Paul!

No problem Mark, gald you liked it, The ticket you have is from the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals, game 6 , new jersey devils won the cup that year in 4 games against the Wings, we lost but a great year for the Wings, Enjoy my Friend!

No problem Mark, gald you liked it, The ticket you have is from the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals, game 6 , new jersey devils won the cup that year in 4 games against the Wings, we lost but a great year for the Wings, Enjoy my Friend!
Oh.. but the thing its in says the Gretzky thing :LOL: still cool :p Thanks again :)

We still have one member that has not received their package. If they do not have it by the end of the month (2 weeks) then I will put together a nice package and send it to them.

Back