Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - Topps Supreme Case - COMPLETE

Chris, I have reviewed the checklist for Strata, and there are NO cards for either the Patriots or the Saints.

As much as I like the guys in this break, I don't feel like subsidizing them :D.

Can I opt out this break, and come back the next time? (Assuming their are Patriots cards in that break?)

Hmmm, that's a good question as we won't make budget without those 2 teams and I can't ask someone else to take them knowing there are no hits.

Would people want to consider a product change to a 16 box case of Supreme as that releases this week as well? It would be $140 cheaper which we could apply towards the NT break next month so there isn't as much sticker shock. What does everyone think?

Hmmm, that's a good question as we won't make budget without those 2 teams and I can't ask someone else to take them knowing there are no hits.

Would people want to consider a product change to a 16 box case of Supreme as that releases this week as well? It would be $140 cheaper which we could apply towards the NT break next month so there isn't as much sticker shock. What does everyone think?

Works for me. Not sure about the checklist for Supreme but it is always a nice product I think. Plus the savings towards the next break is a plus. Maybe we can break Strata another time if it ends up being a solid product.

All the breaks/reviews for Strata so far have been rough. They claim that you get 1 autographed patch card per box yet the vast majority of the breaks are one color jerseys and not patches after all. Many people are upset over this and sounds like will complain to Topps for false advertising.

I am okay with the switch to Supreme, but thinking teams will still get shut out with only 16 hits, however, I think it is a must at this point. Plus putting some extra money towards NT next month and maybe a bonus box is just a fine choice with me.

Back