Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Break #1 - COMPLETE

Seahawks and Falcons have been picked up by some old friends Otter and Cardman123. Rabs I got your payment and while it looks like you will probably not get a draft slot I'll wait until those other payments come in and if so I'll refund the $18. Sorry about that.

But hey, that means more product! I added another box of 2015 UD Inscriptions and another 5 - 2013 National Silver Packs.

Chargers and Jets have been picked up by DenverSJB so we are nearly full! I added another box of 2010 Topps Platinum and 2014 Topps Prime to the product list. Just need a few more payments in and we can schedule the break. Still have the Redskins and Cardinals available!

With the extra teams sold I have refunded the draft slot payments for Rabs, Sportscloset12, and Yzerisdaman. Waiting on 4 payments and if all come in then I will refund KenGraff as well. Have a possible taker on the Redskins but haven't heard back from Westcoastskinsfan so if we can fill these last 2 teams that would be awesome.

Down to 2 payments left so please get those in by Wednesday to retain your team. Hoping to break Wed night so if there are any takers on the unpaid teams let me know so I can be ready with back ups if we have to.

Last edited:
I have a taker for the steelers if I don't hear from Chad by tomorrow's payment deadline. Any takers on the Rams in case Nate doesn't check in. With these two unknowns I am going to push the break back to Thursday, exact time tbd.

Back