BIG thanks to Deimos! My first Housh!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
BIG Thanks to DEIMOS!! Got a very nice suprise in my PO Box yesterday:

TJHoushmandzadeh07UDPigskinSigsauto.jpg

TJ Houshmandzadeh 07 UD Pigskin Sigs 40/75
My first Housh card! :cheers: I got this even before the auto I had on watch on eBay ended. I know I've said this before, but Housh has been one of my favorite non-Seahawks for a while, so I'm :bounce: about him being a 'Hawk now!

And to complete the pair,

MattHasselbeck07LeafRSjer75250fromD.jpg

Matt Hasselbeck 07 leaf R&S jer 75/250

After all, what is a WR without his QB :D (:pray: Matt H stays healthy this year :pray:)

Thanks again Deimos, much appreciated! :salut:

championship

(insert video you have all seen here)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Great guy and a kick-ass commercial to boot. Unfortunately, for some reason the vid is no longer there :ban:

But you've all seen it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
(insert video you have all seen here)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Great guy and a kick-ass commercial to boot. Unfortunately, for some reason the vid is no longer there :ban:

But you've all seen it ;)

love that commercial....but I think he said "playoffs".....anyways....nice mail.....love the Housh-amizzle auto:D

edit: I was wrong....he said "championship"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1N5NYyb24

Last edited by a moderator:
love that commercial....but I think he said "playoffs".....anyways....nice mail.....love the Housh-amizzle auto:D

edit: I was wrong....he said "championship"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1N5NYyb24

You were thinking of our new HC's Dad.... Playoffs?

I wish that I was able to save the video on Seahawks.com about 3 years ago or so when Marcus Pollard was our TE, and for Father's Day they did a "Father and Son" interview with Mora Sr. and Jr., and in the middle of the interview, Pollard stuck his head in and said "Playoffs?" The looks on both of their faces was priceless :lollol:

Back