Football Batman1641's Football Break September '14

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'm going ahead and starting up this thread for @Batman1641. Hopefully he'll be able to come take it over, but in case he can't I will go ahead and host thing thing for the month. Please take note of the deadline dates, and also keep in mind that they could change if Bats comes back and decides these dates are no good. :D

Welcome to Batman1641's monthly football break.
Have you ever want to join a box break club and your favorite team is never available? Been there, done that. Well this is your chance to join and pick your team favorite. A couple of friends and I decided to start are own box break club because of the limited good teams available.Now lets take a look at the club rules:
(These rules may seem similar to another clubs rules, its just what my friends and I agreed upon)
All money collected will go to the break. I will pay for the shipping of all cards.
1. $50 a team, $50 for any additional team. Discounted teams are $15
2. Club members will give input on what boxes to purchase.
3. Videos will be made of each box break and will be broadcast LIVE on UStream.
4. Team owners have first choice to either hold on to their team or choose an unclaimed team for the following month.
5. If a member does not reclaim their team(s) and does not participate in the break the following month, then their team(s) will be forfeited that month.
Our objective is to make all our club members happy. We want to make sure we send everyone a hit or two. Hits are classified as Game Used, Autographs, Printing Plates, serial numbered cards, refractors of all sorts, and redemptions. So, box preference is crucial. I will try to mix it up with at least 1 high end box, several middle to low end boxes, and 1 rookies box.
Rules for cards from unclaimed teams:
1. Hits from these teams will be randomly distributed to members by pulling names out of a hat and will be done live on the forum.
2. Claiming more than one team does increase your odds of winning.
3. Once you have been awarded an unclaimed hit, your name will be removed from the drawing (unless you have claimed more than 1 team).
4. If there are more unclaimed hits than members/claimed teams, then there will be a second round of drawings.
More deciding rules:
1. Cards with multiple teams represented will be decided by Teams on the card. Example if it's a triple auto and 1 owner has 2 of the teams on that card then he recieves the card.
2. Cards with a player that is wearing a different jersey than what card says goes to team depicted on JERSEY, not by card.
There you go. Thats bout it. If there are any changes or additions in the rules, they will be posted here on the thread. I will always take suggestions.

This Months Boxes to Break

Must Verify by Oct 24
Member discount teams Oct 25 Noon est
Money due by Oct 24

49ers - Bajmurray (confirmed)
Bears
Bengals - Indiana Jones (confirmed)
Bills - SchickFaced (confirmed)
Broncos - Steve
Browns -CrPalmi (15 Paid)
Bucaneers
Cardinals -