Football Batman1641's Football break April

I want to apologize for the delay in shipping. Between my work schedule and my LCS schedule I haven't been able to finish getting cases. I will on Wednesday so everything will be shipped on Thursday.

All packages have been shipped. I apologize for the delay. There is a special card in one of the packages. It is a baseball card. If you received that card take a a pic and post on here and you will get a discounted team for free next break. I have no idea who has it. I had my wife place it in a random case.

That's actually a cool idea!

Hey Bats,

So I got a box in the mail from panini last night and it's (finally) that Ryan Tannehill redemption from months/maybe over a year ago. The thing is a ridiculous big video card. I haven't played it yet (came w. a usb and everything), but will try to get a scan up by next week....

Hey Bats,

So I got a box in the mail from panini last night and it's (finally) that Ryan Tannehill redemption from months/maybe over a year ago. The thing is a ridiculous big video card. I haven't played it yet (came w. a usb and everything), but will try to get a scan up by next week....

That's awesome. I was wondering when you were going to get it

Back