My PC Baby, you're the one and then some

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
of one...

i must have missed a few when i went through real quick because i know i should have a few more

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

n8.jpg

those are the TRUE 1/1's

so yeah...its a little nutty, which is why i get mad when i see people 'super collecting' and they have like 40 cards of a guy

Last edited:
figured id add some more...really need to be more organized with this stuff...anyway

here are some more 1/1's

n9.jpg

National Promos /5
n10.jpg

The Emerald Obsession /5
n11.jpg

n12.jpg

n13.jpg

Elite Status /7 (i know i have another one or two of these somewhere)
n14.jpg

Score Select Black /6
n15.jpg

maybe a few more tomorrow...just keeping it low...

figured it was time to toss up a few more...not all are 'super' rare, as ive tossed in some SP Authentic and Ultimate RCs

1.jpg

since its hard to see serial numbers, the top one is /8 and ive only see it once, I may have missed others in 2003 or 2004, but I can tell you this is probably the only one that has hit ebay in 10 years...the hand numbered are 2004 Ultimate Buy Backs

2.jpg

3.jpg

Standard SPA /250
4.jpg

More SPA /250

5.jpg

Some killer SPA patches and Golds are /25
6.jpg

Only first 50 are autoed from 2003 Leaf Rookies & Stars...card is serial numbered /550, but the Auto is only on the first 50 for those who haven't been around collecting or don't know the set

7.jpg

One of my favorite RCs, the 2003 SP Game Used Gold /50, I also have some graded, ill do a graded upload at some point...and I think I have 40+ of the regulars which are /600

8.jpg

Skybox LE RC /99, his shortest actual RC
9.jpg

Upper Deck Golds are /50, as are the Bowman Chrome Golds

10.jpg

Ultimates are /250

Last edited:
ill get more up in due time...now you may begin to understand why I don't like when others use the term 'supercollector' so loosely...and there wont be a ton more that goes up, because im not going to scan the backs of many to show off serial numbers, I mean do you really want to see the backs of 25+ Contenders?...plus im not going to waste time on that

alright, here are a few more scans
n16.jpg

Leaf Limited Phenoms Autos, Bronze /25, Silver /15

n17.jpg

Contenders Previews /25
Hawaiis /10
Playoff /30

n18.jpg

Contenders Jersey #

n19.jpg

Look closely, they are all different...

n20.jpg

Hornor Roll Gold /25, Prestige Green /25, Prestige Purple /25

n21.jpg

Finite Golds /50, LCM Blue /15

n22.jpg

just some assorteds /10

n23.jpg

Donruss Classics Platinum /10

n24.jpg

SP Game Used Dual with Bledsoe /50

n25.jpg

Fleer Sweet Sigs, left side /7, right side /19

n26.jpg

Gridiron Gear Platinums /10, Limited Phenoms Golds /10

n27.jpg

Limited Phenoms Base /150

Wow. Looks like he has 3 different sigs.

he changed between 2003 and 2004, the '3rd' that you see is the upside-down version of the 2004...I still look for various ink colors and such from that 04 Classics set...also one of the Playoff sets has blue/black ink versions, but no stated print runs for each color

Back