My PC Baby, you're the one and then some

not sure...I know ive got somewhere around 450 autos with the vast majority being RCs...I didn't go real crazy on his base rcs, as there weren't a ton of just serial numbered RCs, Elite, Finite, SPGU, and the Skybox LE might be about it...I suppose some of the Fleer stuff is serial numbered /1250 for RCs, and I wouldn't be shocked if I have 100 Topps base RCs, probably 25 Topps Chrome...I know I have at least 10 each of the Topps Chrome Black Refractor /100 and Topps Chrome Gold XFractor /101, then I have whatever RC jerseys...in all, its like 4 5 row monster boxes, but that is with graded and quite a few in toploaders and such...

ill do another batch of normal stuff like above, then I might have to do 2 updates on graded, since only 4 fit on my scanner at a time...

n1.jpg

these are the only non-Gem Mints in the bunch, but they are RCs /8, so yeah, kinda special

n2.jpg

top 2 are Ultra Platinum /100

n3.jpg

the Blacks are /100, the PSA is 008/100 (jersey number RC year)

n4.jpg

i said this is one of my favorite sets, apparently i only have 1 Gold /50, the rest are base of /50

n5.jpg

no trick scanning here, look at the serial numbers

n6.jpg

again, no tricks, just GEMS

n7.jpg

fairly boring, but hey, still GEM

n8.jpg

SP Authentic SOTT Gold is 7/25 (jersey number from that year), the Contenders is GOLD /10

n9.jpg

yawn

n10.jpg

i also liked the SPSE, they are /750, i have a handful or three of the ungraded

n11.jpg

a couple of the autos from that set, GAI is the guy that split from PSA so they are respected in the industry, just below PSA/BGS for modern

nothing fancy

top 2 are Topps Vault /3

nothing too special

keep in mind, the only graded I showed you were /8 or GEM MINT....I have quite a few 9's floating around as well...depending on what ive got going on tomorrow, maybe ill do some bulk scans for cards I have a ton of, so Bowman Chrome, Finest, Finest Refractor, Topps Chrome Black Refractor, Topps Chrome Gold XFractor, Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Classmaks Chrome, Contenders, SPGU, SPSE....

apparently tonight I snagged another 2003 SP Authentic Patch Auto 2 CLR /250

some other crazy 'hoards' I have
2003 SP Authentic Patch Marcus Trufant /850 (58 I think, with 1 on the way)
2007 Exquisite Jordan Palmer /150 (42)
2007 Exquisite Spectrum Jordan Palmer /60 (14)

yes, I own nearly 30% of the 2007 Exquisite Jordan Palmers...it would be wonderful for him to fill in like McCown did last year...couple months ago I had a guy on eBay ask me what it would cost for all my Palmer Exquisites...never heard back from him....not sure if the price per offended him, or he wasn't sure what he was getting into...

Back