Football Auto'd 8x10s or mini-helmets?? Need them!

Seahawkz37

Bench Warmer
Please let me know if you have autographed memorabilia for trade, specifically 8x10s. I need basketball and football, just lmk if you have any. Here's a brief list of who/what I'm looking for:

FB

Stars
Seahawks
Raiders (depending)
Brian Westbrook
HOFers (not very high-end ones)
Marvin Harrison
Rudi Johnson
Chad Johnson

BKB

Stars
BLAZERS
Lots of different players, make an offer..

Thanks!!!!!

Yeah..! As I said before I like the Jarrett Jack 8x10, but would you be willing to trade? Also those mini helmets are nice too...lol but also would take a lot. lmk if you'll trade. thanks

Seahawkz37 said:
Yeah..! As I said before I like the Jarrett Jack 8x10, but would you be willing to trade? Also those mini helmets are nice too...lol but also would take a lot. lmk if you'll trade. thanks

i'll trade for the jarrett jack photo, but i prefer paypal, but thats okay...also are you interested in other bball photos besides the jarrett jack???

I'm trying to keep the Zachs in my PC...but what would the gu be? low-mid-high end?

As for other photos, yeah, maybe the Telfair. Did you still need the Damon Stoudamire graded jersey? lmk, thanks

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
got some UD Portraits for sale....graham, king, hodge, and jarret jack...bv 40 a piece...lmk if interested

If I don't make a deal with ewils990 then I'll need your Jack Portraits. I'll let ya know. thanks!

I got a couple Larry Hughes photo's, and maybe Kevin Hardy or Simeon Rice.

Back