A tree just fell on a Trojan

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
Stanford 24
usc 23

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Stanford 24
usc 23

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

UCLA is gonna be ND's first loss:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:your team needs to win some National Championships......then you can laugh:roflmao::roflmao:;)

And your Eagles look just Awesome:roflmao:
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Ok... I don't see how that has anything to do with this but you lose 5 of your best players and see how you do. Not sure how the Eagles had anything to do with the Trojans getting beat by STANFORD :roflmao::roflmao: Even ND will beat stanford :roflmao::roflmao:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Ok... I don't see how that has anything to do with this but you lose 5 of your best players and see how you do. Not sure how the Eagles had anything to do with the Trojans getting beat by STANFORD :roflmao::roflmao: Even ND will beat stanford :roflmao::roflmao:

I was only joking.....but since it's gonna be like that.....

alg_donovanmcnabb.jpg

Dude....I was joking with you.......be easy......don't be mad at USC because of Winston Justice.....he never had a game like that at USC.......maybe it's the uniform;)

I could care less about Justice towards my feelings about USC. Have been really hating them since 10/15/05. Plus since ND has been so bad I love it when others can share in my misery.

yes, wtf is up with losing to nd. I think some coach needs his walking papers.

Coach needs to go, but the QB situation has killed him. But he has a perfectly good freshmen QB he could burn his redshirt on.

And we already knew UCLA stunk, but UCLA took the Trees to the shed ;)

and as much as i love Micah we(OU) needed a loss from USC and/or LSU. i wasnt rooting against either one in any particular game but we needed it badly to give us some national title hope

heres hoping that Ohio State goes down next week:salut::salut:

Back