Football 49ers Jim Harbaugh plans to ride Frank Gore hard

snick103

Bench Warmer
San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said Tuesday, Feb. 15, that he intends to ride RB Frank Gore frequently in 2011, although he wants to preserve his legs when possible, reports Matt Maiocco, of CSNBayArea.com. 'Having studied our team and our own personnel and every backs across the league, I think Frank Gore is one of the best in the league and one of the most complete backs,' Harbaugh said. 'It won't be the type of thing where we have Frank Gore come off the field too much

Gore needs to be healthy if he's going to make the most of this new opportunity and is a top 5 RB IMO when healthy. I still think they will add another RB via draft or free agenct this year..

Harbaugh, Baalke answer questions from 49ers fans

I question Gore's durability but man when you have a horse like that you have to ride him... Singletary tried to pass too much like he had Manning back there

Gore is definately injury prone and has had both knees repaired but he is definately a stud when in the game

wheeler281 said:
I question Gore's durability but man when you have a horse like that you have to ride him... Singletary tried to pass too much like he had Manning back there

Back