$400 Paypal

rednecksims

Bench Warmer
Lock Loaded and ready to spend. Really looking for higher end. I really dont collect anyone. Current/HOF Cowboys, Brady, and Welker and are plus but the best deal I can get max 3 cards (perfer 1 card)(what I know I can trade/sell) is what Im really after.

Thanks
David

I have a cj rc auto 11/25 eli manning auto I would do both of them for 75dlvd paypal and have a bunch of really nice clausens will throw both lettermans in there for 105 dlvd

dx2010 said:
I have a cj rc auto 11/25 eli manning auto I would do both of them for 75dlvd paypal and have a bunch of really nice clausens will throw both lettermans in there for 105 dlvd
Im not going to be able to touch that price. If I tried to resale I wouldnt be able to make anything.

Thanks though
David

$80 dlvd for this. its /99 and the ACTUAL rc auto from 2008 Limited.

Ryan.jpg

heres the last one on ebay.

2008 MATT Ryan RC Leaf Limited JSY - AUTO 43/99 - eBay (item 160526766239 end time Jan-09-11 21:40:43 PST)

how is that a scam? he isnt hiding it... he is obviously in the hobby to make money...

who isnt?

at least he is up front about it and not lowballing people etc

dx2010 said:
Wow ur trying to make money off others peoples items nice sacm I dea
No scam my friend. Some people dont use Ebay and only sell on the boards or dont have time to sell on Ebay. Im simply offering to buy thier items at a price we can agree on. If they dont like the price I offer or I dont like thier price then we both move on. Im not buying random items to collect and just sit and look at with no use. Some of these I wont resale as I know I can trde these to people locally that I know have things I need.

David

Back