2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a long night of busting!

multiple case break
case from 06
case from 07
case from 08
case from 09

then there is no 1 team people will flock towards then ALL teams will be good!!!

I prefer the randomizing of the spots for hits. I liked the NT break personally. It seems more fair for people than teams. Everyone is guaranteed something.

fastercards said:
maybe a long night of busting!

multiple case break
case from 06
case from 07
case from 08
case from 09

then there is no 1 team people will flock towards then ALL teams will be good!!!

a case of each? or you mean any ONE case of them?

yea that would be NUTS.... just not sure how we would actually sell all of the teams... all 30? or 15 slots? it would be CRAZY Expensive either way

well the cost on the NT (06,07,08,09) would be crazy

06 case (4 box case)
07 case (6 box case)
08 case (3 box case)
09 case (4 box case)

is roughly.... $$6000-$7000 lol

uh that is like $200-$235 a team for 30 teams... NO WAY in the world we could ever sell that out.... whould it be fun? HELL YEA... just not likely LOL

I see what you mean, but for 30 teams... it would still be a LOT of money... we have unfortunatly had a tough time selling out $50-$65 breaks.. a break that is $120-$150 a spot is gonna take a LONG time... if ever to sell out

What about 2008 spx ? a lot of good teams ? ravens , falcons , eagles , titans , panthers , raiders ... etc ! Thats a good year ! that can keep us going until sweetspot !

no more spx crap... unless you get the cowboys or ravens you pretty much dont see much else.. we have done 3-4 cases of spx and everyone the ravens was the best one always a ray rice and flacco.. always a felix jones or tony romo... never ever do I see a matt ryan pulled.. Id be interested in a NT per spot break

what about a 2 case break... one 09 NT case and one 06 NT case? ;)

we can still do PER spot... (randoming the 09 NT spots separately from the 06 spots of course)
since some will only want 09 and some will only want 06 or we could just do 2 cases of 09 NT ;)

28 hits in the 09 case (4 boxes per case...9 cards per box...7 hits per box, 2 base) ...

how many hits were in the 06?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back