2008 SP Authentic Rc auto/patch set complete

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Thanks to all who have helped me complete this set of Rookie auto/jersey patch cards this past few months. Too many to name but I couldn't have done it without you all.

Set in order
spajs.jpg
dexter.jpg

avery.jpg
long.jpg

keller.jpg
Hardy.jpg

spaac.jpg
nelsongreen.jpg

smith.jpg
royal.jpg

mario.jpg
bennettspa.jpg

douglas.jpg
rice25-1.jpg

slatonspa.jpg
spacj.jpg

oconnell.jpg
jacksondesean.jpg

doucetspa08.jpg
jonesspa.jpg

charles.jpg
booty.jpg

flacco.jpg
spa25mar1.jpg

forte1.jpg
mcfaddenspa.jpg

ryanspa.jpg
brohm.jpg

henne.jpg
thomas.jpg

mendenhallspa.jpg
stewart.jpg

Not sure Bud. I'm 40 in a fortnight and my parents even offered to buy me a box or two (they hate me spending money on cards - ever since I was 5!), but there's nothing at the moment that tickles my fancy. Did wonder about Ultimate 2003 but not many around.

Beautiful set :clap: :cheers: Congrats on finishing it! Just curious, on some of the one color patches do you plan on getting multi-color patches?

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Terrific job Paul. As for a new challenge, maybe look at some of the insert sets from Ultimate, Exquisite from a class you like. Or could look at going vintage.

Beautiful set :clap: :cheers: Congrats on finishing it! Just curious, on some of the one color patches do you plan on getting multi-color patches?

Actually I'm not because I pulled them, and being anal, I always try to keep what I pull when I do sets. Strange man that I am.

I already know you have a nice Rice i hooked you up with it Sweet 3 color as well :)

I know thanks - I just didn't want you to think I didn't still have it. Probably would look better on screen if all were "base" rc patches and not the gold versions. Wasn't it 4 clr too? I'll add it later with the Doucet and White Nelson version.

I know - I took them off the shelf to scan individually and now cannot remember the order they were in :doh:

They were so asthetically pleasing to the eye too!

Back