T89C-2 Aaron Judge, New York Yankees
T89C-22 Vladimir Guerrero, Montréal Expos
T89C-24 Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Toronto Blue Jays
T89C-52 Bo Jackson, Kansas City Royals
T89C-71 Juan Soto, San Diego Padres
T89C-86 Pete Crow-Armstrong, Chicago Cubs
T89C-87 Albert Pujols, St. Louis Cardinals
T89C-98 Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers

Not sure what you might be getting of these in trades above.

I am primarily interested in your
All Topps Team-3 Mookie Betts
and
I like some of the Rainbow foils.
Hey Larry,

I updated the list, but would still take any/all of these, they are always good traders. You are welcome to the Betts. I did also have a 2023 Chrome Update Tovar RC Debut Pink /399 and a Yoshida RC debut base refractor set aside for you in my SCC trade stack. Let me know what works.

Andy

I don’t have any silver pack cards from this year as I haven’t been able to break any yet.

I am very interested in this card though, thinking he will be my third player PC, so this would be a cool have.

Black /73: 156 - Corbin Carroll RC Cup

Anything else you could use in trade for this one?

Hey Larry,

I updated the list, but would still take any/all of these, they are always good traders. You are welcome to the Betts. I did also have a 2023 Chrome Update Tovar RC Debut Pink /399 and a Yoshida RC debut base refractor set aside for you in my SCC trade stack. Let me know what works.

Andy
Hey Andy,

I am happy to send you that bunch of silver packs if the dupes are helpful traders for you. For those 8 cards, how about the All-Topps Team Betts, 2023 Chrome Update Tovar RC Debut Pink /399, Yoshida RC debut base refractor and 2024 Rainbow Foil 292 Kodai Senga.

Let me know if that would be good with you.

Hey Andy,

I am happy to send you that bunch of silver packs if the dupes are helpful traders for you. For those 8 cards, how about the All-Topps Team Betts, 2023 Chrome Update Tovar RC Debut Pink /399, Yoshida RC debut base refractor and 2024 Rainbow Foil 292 Kodai Senga.

Let me know if that would be good with you.

Sounds good, you can post it.

Have #2 Judge. Let me know if you have anything to trade me for it of a PR players.
Hey Luis…I’m waiting on a bunch of these rolling in, but happy to trade for the Judge if you don’t need it. Don’t think I pulled anything special as far as PR players go, but let me check some stacks and see what I might have for you. -Andy

Hey Luis…I’m waiting on a bunch of these rolling in, but happy to trade for the Judge if you don’t need it. Don’t think I pulled anything special as far as PR players go, but let me check some stacks and see what I might have for you. -Andy
Thanks Andy. Any card of a player from PR will do. We’ll do a PWE trade.

Thanks Andy. Any card of a player from PR will do. We’ll do a PWE trade.
Hey Luis,

Just checking some stacks on my desk. I have an Angel Genao BCP-140 mojo parallel if you might be interested. I can keep looking if you already have it or he’s not one of your guys.

Andy

Hey Luis,

Just checking some stacks on my desk. I have an Angel Genao BCP-140 mojo parallel if you might be interested. I can keep looking if you already have it or he’s not one of your guys.

Andy
Andy:

Thanks for searching for my guys. Genao is from the Dominican Republic, so I wouldn’t be interested (watch him become the next Pujols 😂 now that I’m passing on it). Hopefully you can find one of my guys, but if not I’ll take the Genao.

Andy:

Thanks for searching for my guys. Genao is from the Dominican Republic, so I wouldn’t be interested (watch him become the next Pujols 😂 now that I’m passing on it). Hopefully you can find one of my guys, but if not I’ll take the Genao.
Oh shoot, my eyes are getting old, could’ve sworn the back of the card said PR 🤣. I’ll keep looking.

Andy:

How about a Javy Baez 2023 Chrome
Sepia refractor?

Hey Andy! I have from the silver packs: 75. Noelvi Marte Reds RC. I could use the SB-4 of Bryce Harper for the trade. Let me know if that works. Best regards, David

Back