Your favorite pulls?

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Whats everyones fave pulls?

Feel free to post more than one :)

I don't break as much as I would like to, due to the import taxes and so on over here.. but when I break, I do ok I think..

My three faves..

From one of those bonus packs from the Exquisite boxes a few years back, Fran Tarkenton auto /45
Tarkentonexquisitegoldauto.jpg

Another fave, 06 Flair Showcase Eli Manning
Elifreshinkauto.jpg

But my absolute fave has got to be, what actually was a bonus hit in the last pack of the box! A decent pull at the time, but a huge one now..

Mr Kevin Love.. and oh yeah, it's #'d 4 /10 :D
KevinLoveCo-signersauto.jpg

My favorite pull had to be at my small LCS in town earlier this summer. He had just got LR&S football in, and I love that product so I went in and busted 6 packs. The first two wielded jerseys, and I was hoping for the dual jersey auto in one of the last four. Sure enough, a four color rookie auto patch #/10 of Julio Jones was pulled. It was pretty nasty, but I sold it before the season started. :(

Well, I have a few favorite pulls. Unfortunately, though, I don't have either of these cards.

The first one was in a single pack of SPx that I opened for myself. It was a Darren McFadden rookie GU/auto. I got that one when his prices were still up, and ended up selling it on eBay. The other was a Joe Flacco rookie GU/auto numbered /10 that I pulled in a monthly group break I used to run. I didn't have the Ravens in that break and that one ended up going to someone else.

my fav pull would be the tools of the trade carson palmer and its the only pull i have of palmer that is a gu lol. wife bought me a box from target for christmas and second to last pack bam! such a happy moment lol.
2s9af52.jpg

Just a couple.

Last year I opened a lot of SP Authentic hockey. A few weeks ago I was at my local shop and grabbed two packs. I pulled a Taylor Hall.
SCN_0001-1.jpg

Then last week I opened two boxes of Panini Playbook and got two very nice booklets.
SCN_0014.jpg

Green is out of /25.

And at the same shop as the first card I bought one pack of football cards that day and got a nice card for my PC.
9f9fdfa9.jpg

1/5

SOme Bowmans

I was in Vegas visiting my mother in 2004. Since I do not gamble I do other things; so I found a card shop, I believe it was on Eastern. I bought some Bowman Chrome and pulled a Sweet 1st. year Auto of King Felix. I did not relize what I had until a year later when I kept seeing his "stock" rise that I remebered I pulled this one. Traded it in a bundle for a Teixeira Rookie Auto.

Second Bowman pull was from of all places Wal Mart. A retail pack. A 2005 Chrome refractor Billy Butler.

It's been a while but I'd have to say my favorite pull was way back some years during the mid90s when Autograph cards were just starting to become a big trend and they hadn't done the game used thing yet. I opened a box of Cornerstone Doctor Who Cards (series 2 I think) and pulled an auto card of John Levine (Sgt. Benton) it was just a simple blank card with the Doctor Who logo and a banner with "Autograph" on it no photo. I forget what the back has. Oh hey I found an Ebay store listing that has what they look like 5 Dimensional Enterprises Ebay store - Cornerstone Doctor Who Autographs static page.

my favorite card was a redemption card i got last week from panini it is a RG3 auto from prizm
Cool. I'd like to see that one.

How long did it take them to send it? I hear that Panini is fairly good at honoring their redemptions (unlike some other companies we could name but won't) and doing so in a timely manner.

my favorite card was a redemption card i got last week from panini it is a RG3 auto from prizm

Sounds like a great card to be nominated for our card of the month contest! You should share a scan of that one with us, for sure!

i dont know how to scan it on here but if u send me your twitter handle i could send u a pic of it via twitter and u could put it up

Cool. I'd like to see that one.

How long did it take them to send it? I hear that Panini is fairly good at honoring their redemptions (unlike some other companies we could name but won't) and doing so in a timely manner.
it took me about 2 months to get it from panini ik what u mean ik ur talking about a company that starts with t right lol

Back