Your favorite pulls?

My favorite pull would have to be 2009 Topps Signatures Basketball Larry Bird Auto #497/499. The only thing I don't like is how high #'d it is.

DSCN0630_zps69e5eb25.jpg

Here it is!

Nice looking card. I like how there's an actual spot designated for the auto sticker. I also wouldn't be too concerned about the numbering on that one. At least it's numbered and you know how many others there are like it. I'd much rather have a high numbered auto of a HOF player than not having that auto at all. ;)

that is so true. getting that out of a $20 pack at the time isn't bad at all either. Also Mike if you want to trade me for that Tim Duncan Card I have I suggest we start negotiating because it might sell here on ebay soon.

that is so true. getting that out of a $20 pack at the time isn't bad at all either. Also Mike if you want to trade me for that Tim Duncan Card I have I suggest we start negotiating because it might sell here on ebay soon.

Indeed. Just check my bucket and let me know if you can find anything you can use for it. ;)

Here's my favorite pull besides my Cam graded 9 out of Best of Football . Steve Smith 1/1 only card out of Ultimate a six year old box at the time! Aged perfectly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
Back