Yankees sign Mark Teixeira

They got the two best free agents available. They had better be competitive next year, or heads will roll (Cashman, Girardi, specifically).

Again, they moaned about the Brewers not picking up some of the 10 million dollar tab for Mike Cameron in the proposed trade deal, yet they do this? I hate the Yankees.

Now they just need Lowe and Man Ram.
That would suck royally for the Dodgers, as they'd get a third- and fifth-round pick as compensation.

Oh yeah, and they'd be losing one of the best hitters the franchise has ever seen. I already knew Lowe wasn't coming back. Looks like he could be on his way to the Mets.

I guess the Yankees are sticking with their "let's develop within" system :salut:

worked so well with Brien Taylor :cheers:

i also hope they lose every game...payroll alone will not buy TEAMWORK, though teamwork isnt as necessary in baseball as it is football, hockey, and basketball

worked so well with Brien Taylor :cheers:

i also hope they lose every game...payroll alone will not buy TEAMWORK, though teamwork isnt as necessary in baseball as it is football, hockey, and basketball

Don't mock the only Yankee I still actively collect :ban:

I hate the Steinbrenner's. They are dicks. All of 'em. I hope the Yankees and their new stadium folds into the earth and all their fans go with them :salut:

And, in their place, there is a Kansas City East Coast team :lollol: ...

Back