XianSPL's Twitter Contest poll

Which story is most deserving of winning the grand prize?

• DetroitBrooks' Cecil Fielder bat/ball

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Benswagga's Dwayne Bowe 1/1 patch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • commishbob's homemade Frank Robinson banner

• franklinguy52's Big Red Machine auto'ed photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XianSPL

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Okay so I can't add a poll to an existing thread so here we go.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I've decided since you were all so active in helping get the word out about the contest, everyone who entered with a story as of the time of this post will get something. You guys rock.

I was going to announce the winners of the random drawing for the two football cards tomorrow morning but I don't want to have everything go to one person so I think it would be better to hit up random.org once I announce the winner of the Zim. So Sunday at 4pm PDT, I will announce all winners and add prizes for those who participated who didn't win.

And without further ado ... let the voting begin for the Zimmerman!

A lot of great stories about some great memorbilia, but I have to go with commishbob, for making an impact to get the signature and for holding on to it all of these years.

Welp ... we're at a stalemate.

What to do, what to do ...

I'm going to a BBQ tonight. If nothing's changed by the time I get home, it looks like all prizes are going into a randomizer. Since there will so few entries though, no one will leave empty handed. Guess you guys will just wake up to news about what you've won. I'll try to notify everyone personally on the Twittah

Sounds great Christian, thanks for the contest! I wish there had been more people to tell their stories and to vote.

Okay so here's what's going to happen. Because I feel immense appreciation for the four of you who participated, I'm upping the ante. One of you is going to walk away VERY happy. The others will be sufficiently pleased. That's my hope anyway.

So instead of doing two prizes, I'm doing four. Know that Zimmerman grand prize you were all vying for? It's now the second best prize. I'm going to give the winner of this randomizer a Zimmerman instead. What's that you say? That's the same thing?

Au contrair ... this one has numbers on it.

T2eC16RHJFoE9nh6nwRWBQH0StD0H60_3.jpg

So the top winner will receive the numbered to 50 Zimmerman card. The second place winner will get the non-numbered Zimmerman. Third place will get the two Inception cards and the fourth place winner will get a random package of cards of my choosing based on what they PC, if I can put something together. If I don't have anything that fits your PC, I promise you, a suitable prize will be found.

That said ... off to random.org. Good luck, everyone.

Okay, I put the 4 names into random.org in the order in which they appeared in the poll up above. I randomized 3 times (since that's about the standard) and here are the results.

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

DetroitBrooks
franklinguy52
commishbob
Benswagga

Timestamp: 2012-08-27 07:05:21 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

So congratulations to all of you. If you see this message here, PM me with your address. Otherwise I'll hit you up on Twitter and get it. Thanks for participating.

Back