WTTF these rookies

Braveskid1025

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, just trying to decide what a nice collection would be and decided I want to get an RC of some old star players.

I dont want any cheap Topps type RC's that are only worth a few bucks, but Dont want any that are high end!

If there is a card next to the name than That is the best RC card I have of them, and I only want another one that would hold more value than the current one!

Players:

Tom Brady - 2000 Upper Deck Black Diamond NFL ROOKIE #126
Ben Roethlisberger
Dan Marino
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning - 1998 Topps Gold Label #20
Joe Montana
Drew Brees
Barry Sanders
Troy Aikman
Emmit Smith
Brett Favre
Adrian Peterson - 2007 Topps Co-Signers Adrian Peterson/Ladanian Tomlinson #70 13/50
Aaron Rodgers
Jerry Rice
Brian Urlacher
Walter Payton
Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Michael Vick
Randy Moss - 1991 Flair Showcase style # sec 2, row 2, seat 5
Ladanian Tomlinson
Andrew Luck
Cam Newton

Thats all I can think of for now, but as I think of more they will be listed

there is only one rc of Marino.,ditto for Walter Payton and Montana,.do you have them? otherwise,I don't know how you can upgrade :\

I guess what I'm saying is I have the Marino rookie,along with his Marino IA card from the 1984 Topps set if you are interested.I also have the 1989 Barry Sanders Topps Traded RC,and Aikman RC from the same set.

Get anymore
Hey everyone, just trying to decide what a nice collection would be and decided I want to get an RC of some old star players.

I dont want any cheap Topps type RC's that are only worth a few bucks, but Dont want any that are high end!

If there is a card next to the name than That is the best RC card I have of them, and I only want another one that would hold more value than the current one!

Players:

Ben Roethlisberger
Dan Marino
Eli Manning
Joe Montana
Drew Brees
Barry Sanders
Troy Aikman
Emmit Smith
Brett Favre
Adrian Peterson - 2007 Topps Co-Signers Adrian Peterson/Ladanian Tomlinson #70 13/50
Aaron Rodgers
Jerry Rice
Brian Urlacher
Walter Payton
Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Michael Vick
Ladanian Tomlinson
Andrew Luck
Cam Newton

Mountaineers? Lol I can help you out quite well here also :)

Players:

Ben Roethlisberger
Dan Marino
Eli Manning
Joe Montana
Drew Brees
Barry Sanders
Troy Aikman
Emmit Smith
Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Jerry Rice
Brian Urlacher
Walter Payton
Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Michael Vick
Ladanian Tomlinson
Andrew Luck
Cam Newton

I have an Urlacher Flair Showcase, my is the SP version serial #'d to 250.
Let me know if you are interested.
z

Hey sorry everyone, i sold my entire collection and have started from scratch back up to collecting so nothing to trade right nownow

Welcome back buddy, glad to hear that you are back to collecting, make sure you check out the many breaks that are going on that can help you get going again.

you might want to look at the thread "pay it forward" under contests and give aways,and post some of your wants there.It's a start

Back