Worth Anything?

Trikz

Bench Warmer
Hey guys, I'm looking to see if any of these cards are worth anything. Yes I'm a noob to this stuff, and I'm not really into getting ultra rare type stuff just some cool cards nothing that is too valuable. I'm not trying to troll I'm just trying to see if these cards are worth anything and if anyone has some cards of low value willing to do some small time trades. Just trying to find cool cards, not really into the high value stuff, just basic really.

QBs
yskj.jpg

HBs
t1fz.jpg

qjmy.jpg

WR
j4w7.jpg

TE
ggh4.jpg

D-Line
x18b.jpg

LBs
qyav.jpg

Like I said, I'm not trying to get anything of high value, just looking to get some cool cards. Lemme know if any of you guys are up for it, thanks.

Trikz - Just a friendly FYI, if you're dealing with base cards (basically, the common cards that come 5-10 per pack), they're extremely inexpensive. Don't spend a ton on 'em, as you can get for next to nothing. Heck, a lot of folks will get them to you free of charge.

Best of luck on your future collecting!

Trikz - Just a friendly FYI, if you're dealing with base cards (basically, the common cards that come 5-10 per pack), they're extremely inexpensive. Don't spend a ton on 'em, as you can get for next to nothing. Heck, a lot of folks will get them to you free of charge.

Best of luck on your future collecting!

Yes, base cards are what I'm after for now. I'm learning slowly but surely, haha. Thanks man.

Back