Will Smith

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, I was working all day Sunday, so I didn't hear any of the craziness that went on until today...

now the guy is currently up for Murder 2...based on what ive heard with the whole his dad was killed by the cop that Smith posted a picture with from dinner, I can easily see it being upgraded to Murder 1 fairly quickly...its like the elevation of a crime to a hate crime...complete speculation here, but if the guy was searching for Smith, that's premeditated...so if he actively sought him out, caused a minor accident with him to kill him, that's a Murder 1...

that said, the crazy buyers when a guy dies tragically is unreal...I had 2 Smiths listed before the news broke, so those got snatched up quickly...honestly I didn't even know I still had them, I thought I just had a Sage and an SPA, so I listed those before I went off to work Sunday morning, someone bid on the Sage, the SPA BIN got hit, and I now have my last auto up, another SPA...seriously, in 2-3 months his stuff will be about what they were doing before his death, so in the $10 and under range...and in most cases, within 2 years, he will be in the $2 BIN...sure, he could be an outlier, like Sean Taylor, who still has a strong collecting base...but Chris Henry (Bengals/WVU) can be had for next to nothing, and when he died, you couldn't touch any auto for under $15...

Yeah Morbid Bidding is insane. Same goes for any idolized profession. For some buyers I think they need to rush out and get something to "honor" the celeb and to show they were "a fan". The majority of sellers just want to cash in and hopefully get the top most dollar. Oh dear he died Hey here is an autograph one of the last ones he signed only $10,000!

Back