Why I hate the NBA

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Dirk Nowitski lame faggy German self wins an MVP when it is clear that he is nowhere close to the best player in the game. The best player is Lebron hands down. Dirk has continually been shut down by marginal players in big games. One of the best defensive teams could not even come close to shutting down LeBron last night..

here is a clip from an article I was reading on Sportsline

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- You knew it would eventually come to this. Cleveland's LeBron James would get tired of his incompetent teammates and try to beat the Detroit Pistons all by himself. You knew it would happen. You just didn't know if he could do it.

Turns out ... he could.

LeBron beat the Pistons 109-107 in double overtime Thursday night, giving the LeBrons a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference finals, which LeBron can end Saturday at home in Cleveland.

Detroit has more good players than Cleveland, but Cleveland has the best player in the sport, and arguably the best player in any sport. Forget the MVP voting this season that went (laughably) to Dirk Nowitzki. LeBron James is the best player in basketball, and before you try to argue that, watch a tape of the last 12 1/2 minutes of Thursday's game.

another reason I do not like it was all the tattoos on Larry Hughes, I do not mind tattoos, but no one wants to look at that crap all over his neck and chest, all indescipt looking, he looks like he should be in prison, at least in football and baseball you do not have to see all of that crap close up. And Chauncey Billups looks like a retarded alien.

I used to like basketball back in the days. Mid 80s to the early 90s. Not sure what happened, but I can't stand watching a basketball game now. Can't even watch highlights...

I don't have any appreciation for the game at all. I understand it and I have watched it, but it just does nothing for me.

I used to love basketball. Occasionally I watch a little but I remember back in the day I wouldn't leave the couch until the game was over. Now I only watch if nothing else is on.

LeBron is the MVP though. That kid is ridiculous!

looks like i picked a good time to grab some lebron etopps cards...kinda hard to get the 06 but i did snag 1 of those and 9 of the 04 or 05...had the 03 RC, but traded it away to pick up an 06 brady and some other things...i hope they do a football game...

LMFAO!!! You will never get this, you will never get this and he go crazy behind his bars!

ummm, yes, in america that wouldn't be considered funny.

This-a suit, is NOT black.

ff9381f2.gif

Back