Why hasn't Beckett put out a smartphone app yet?!?!

Discussion in 'Hobby Talk' started by waxgeeks, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I'm DYING for this. I think it would be pretty simple, just a basic search feature and boom.

It would come in handy whenever I'm out and about trying to buy cards/wax.

Plus, it would definitely make paying they're high prices for OPG's a little more, well, better.

I remember sending them an email about this like a year or so ago and they just said we will have our whatever department look in it.

2. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

This is a great idea, and I agree completely! It would be really nice to have at flea markets, card shops, card shows, etc. Maybe we should all bombard them with weekly email requests for it. :D

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Eu tu America?

While we are talking about apps....

Mike(MJDA) there is a vBulletin app..... Makes viewing the message forum on phones much easier.... ;)

Maybe we could take up a donation to acquire it. :cool:

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Eu tu America?

BTW.... Mike(waxgeeks) you renew your opg?? LMK the prices... pending price, I'll go half..

5. im willing!

i honestly don't know why they don't do this. they could make a killing. im sure there are countless people that don't subscribe to the OPG's that would do this for there phone.

6. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

Oh yes, it is definitely something I've looked into (well, except the donations part). Last time I checked the vB app was still a little buggy, but (supposedly) it came a long way with vB's last release. I haven't played with it since then. I'll dive into again soon. :)

7. not yet. ima gonna look into it though. ill lyk.