Who's your fave UFC/MMA fighter?

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
So, who's everyones fave fighter(s)?

Mine is, bar none, "The Phenom" Vitor Belfort.. Has been ever since I started watching/following MMA. So explosive, lightning fast hands, and just an all around awesome dude. I also really like Forrest Griffin and the retired Randy Couture..

Who's your fave? :)

Well, I honestly don't watch a ton of UFC fighting, mainly because it's mostly PPV. I do like the fights, just don't get the opportunity to watch them as often as I'd like. So, I'm sure there are a lot of fighters I've never seen, or maybe even heard of before. There is one, though, that I've seen before and liked quite a bit. I guess if I were to pick a favorite, it would be him. That guy is Jason "Mayhem" Miller. Oh, and yes, I did see Bully Beatdown. :LOL:

Well, I honestly don't watch a ton of UFC fighting, mainly because it's mostly PPV. I do like the fights, just don't get the opportunity to watch them as often as I'd like. So, I'm sure there are a lot of fighters I've never seen, or maybe even heard of before. There is one, though, that I've seen before and liked quite a bit. I guess if I were to pick a favorite, it would be him. That guy is Jason "Mayhem" Miller. Oh, and yes, I did see Bully Beatdown. :LOL:

:LOL: Well you gotta know em from somewhere to like em right? Hopefully we will start to see more MMA/UFC on here.. I should do a Vitor / UFC thread :D

Now that we've got some great partners in LCB, maybe more people anna let everyone know who their fave fighters are? :)

Back