Which team will win the Rising Rookies Challenge?

Who'll win the challenge?

• Team Shaq

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Team Chuck

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A highly unlikely scenario, where no team wins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Shaquille O'neal and Charles "Chuck" Barkley recently followed my advise and copied the NHL and had a fantasy draft to determinethe two sides to faces off in the Rising Stars Challenge.. :LOL:

Here's who they picked, Shaq had first pick. They had to pick 3 front court, 3 back court and two Flex players, the last four were randomed off. Lin and Cole was added late, asuming they were both back court players. (F - Front Court. B - Back Court. X - Flex):

Team Shaq:
F - Blake Griffin, LA Clippers
? - Jeremy Lin, NY Knicks
B - Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves
F - Markieff Morris, Phoenix Suns
B - Kemba Walker, Charlotte Bobcats
X - Landry Fields, NY Knicks
? - Norris Cole, Miami Heat
B - Brandon Knight, Detroit Pistons
F - Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
F - Greg Monroe, Detroit Pistons

Team Chuck:
B - Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
F - DeMarcus Cousins, Sacramento Kings
F - Derrick Williams, Minnesota Timberwolves
X - Paul George, Indiana Pacers
X - MarShon Brooks, NJ Nets
B - John Wall, Washington Wizards
F - Tiago Splitter, San Antonio Spurs
X - Evan Turner, Philadelphia 76ers
X - Gordon Hayward, Utah Jazz
X - Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs

Who will win, and who would you have picked?

It's tough.. but I think that Shaq teams is mainly Lin and Rubio lobbing to Blake, so I'm picking Chucks team.

If I could chose 10.. I would pick:
Blake Griffin, Paul George, Kyrie Erving, Evan Turner, Gordon Hayward, Ricky Rubio, Kemba Walker, DeMarcus Cousins, John Wall and Derrick Williams would be my picks..

I had to go with Shaq's team. Not only does he have one of the best dunkers in the game, in Griffin, he has someone to make sure he gets plenty of opportunities (Linsanity!). That said, I don't watch much basketball and if I said I'd even heard of half of these players I'd be stretching the truth a little. :huh:

That said, I don't watch much basketball and if I said I'd even heard of half of these players I'd be stretching the truth a little. :huh:

:LOL: Well, watch the challenge and discover some awesome, great young players :)

Turner and Hayward are so underrated.. And I think Paul George will win the Dunk contest. He dunks like 'Nique, and that's not a good thing.. that's an awesome thing! :cool:

I would have to go with Chuck's team but I am happy to see 3 ex-Kentucky players chosen. Shaq may have the Blake show, but I will take the back court of Wall and Irving tossing to George and Williams.

Back