Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'd like to find out what the members of Sports Card Club are collecting so we can better focus our future sponsorships and advertising campaigns. Please check all that apply.

I selected football cards and non-sports cards. I collect football cards and celebrity autographs. I do have a few baseball and basketball cards, but I don't consider those to be part of my "collection".

Wow some of the results are a little surprising.

Anywho I personally collect Baseball, Football, Hockey and Non-Sport. My main focus is Vintage, and Current. OK so my two main Focuses (Foci?) are Vintage, Current, and Autos...My THREE main focuses are Vintage, Current, Autos and Group Breaks... Amongst my foci are...

I collect cards that I can sell on other sites--- checkoutmycards.com mostly

I wish I could find colelctors of base becasue I have so many of it

I am not sure how to sort them-- BY team, player, or dollar value--- time spent sorting them is tuff

Would like to just get rid of them for higher valued stuff!!!

I mainly collect Baseball and Football, but I will also just pick up anything that catches my eye.

I collect cards that I can sell on other sites--- checkoutmycards.com mostly

I wish I could find colelctors of base becasue I have so many of it

I am not sure how to sort them-- BY team, player, or dollar value--- time spent sorting them is tuff

Would like to just get rid of them for higher valued stuff!!!

I collect base there are too many sets I've started to collect just the base of and never got around to finishing. Some of the "chase" cards that they come up with now-days I don't always like or want so some of that stuff I either don't bother opening packs/boxes or I end up trying to trade or sell the ones I don't want/need.

Am I really the only one who checked off all boxes in this poll?? :O

Probably, not everyone collects every sport. I don't do basketball, well that isn't entirely true I recently started back with collecting just Baltimore/Washington Bullets (and Wizards somewhat) and players who were on that team, mostly just in their Washington Uniform. I know there are some folks that collect only one sport. Consider youself the TCZ Renaissance Collector! Be sure to put that on your liscense plate frame. :)

I voted Baseball and Football although I will dabble a little in basketball and hockey. I don't know enough about UFC to collect it and non-sports doesn't interest me. When I was younger, I was exclusively basketball but my interests lie elsewhere these days.

Baseball, mostly but not exclusively pre 1980. Tobacco, Japanese, late 50's and all Orioles
Football, 50s and 60s star cards, mostly Colts and a few modern Texan cards
Hockey, mostly 50s and 60s Rangers cards only
A few non-sports vintage tobacco inserts, and a few Mars Attacks and Horrors of War.

So... the procentages right now.. 18 votes..

72.22%
33.33%
72.22%
44.44%
16.67%
27.78%

Adds up too.. 266.66% :blink:

(BTW, I know that its per category of the 18 votes, just attempting to make a slightly weak attempt at humor :D that, or I'm just reeeeally tired )

Back