Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Hockey Cards

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other Sports Cards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
I am currently collecting 2017 Donruss football inserts.
The main ones i am after are in this order:
"The Rookies" Autos - i have about 20, need the other 18, hard to find.
"The Rookies" base cards Reg Donruss and Optic
Gridiron Kings Veterans and All-Time
Optic Red and Blue Gridiron Kings
Elite Series Rookies, Veterans
Legends Series
Dominators
Fans of the Game Autos

Just wanted to remind everyone that as your collection evolves and your collecting interests change, you can now change your vote in this poll so that it is kept as up to date as possible.
Hello!
I collect FOOTBALL CARDS !!
I will post all my collection piece by piece here : https://actually-soccer.blogspot.com/2019/07/actually-cards-we-just-couldnt-wait.html !

Nice to meet you all !
I also sell them so in case you can hit me up

In the coming months i will post about CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CARDS !!! THEY ARE AMAZING !

Well, after almost 10 years, I thought it was time to reset the votes in this poll so everyone will need to vote again. This way we can get a more accurate count of what Sports Card Club members are collecting these days.

Here's a look at the results before I reset the voting, after nearly 10 years.

cards-you-collect-scu.png

So, if you haven't yet voted, what are you waiting for?!?

I voted. Mainly hockey. I will sometimes try packs of football and baseball, but don't collect them like I used to. When I started, it was hockey, then I started doing baseball, football, and hockey, but now days I mainly stick to hockey and even that has been cut back to a few sets a year. There has just been too much being produced lately in all the sports and the single sport licenses have seemed to make the products stale with some of the same insert themes year after year.

As of 2020 -
Baseball: tobacco card singles, Verlander
NFL: Bengals (ok, don't laugh), premium RCs of backup QBs in NFL uniforms
NHL: Rangers, Marchessault, Ovechkin, Sveshnikov (looking for cards that depicts Ovechkin and Sveshnikov in a tussle)
NBA: Michael Jordan
NCAAW: Maryland (specifically Diamond Miller - she played for and graduated from my nephew's high school last year)
Other: Fleer Ultra 1992-93/1993-94 retro star cards (NFL/NHL)

OK so with the million year reset I ticked off baseball, football and non-sport. As for hockey I am about 95% just Caps for basketball I'm all Bullets/Wizards. Other sports usually only if they fit my niche collecting habits.

Oh and I niche collect players from University of Maryland ( all sports) players that share my birthday 4 April and players with similar names to me Kirk, Kurt, Curtis, Andersen and the like.

Baseball cards.....mainly inserts that I love! They are normally refractors serial to low numbers. Learned from the past...sold my 1998 Topps Finest The Man refractors ( a few short of a complete set) for a ton of $$$$ over two years ago! Best regards, David

Here is my Big Red Machine collection...........Have many more auto's but I'm too lazy to do anything with them........

brm

Nice cards! I know a certain moderator who's gonna be drooling over these when he sees this!

Grew up in OH and loved going to Riverfront in the early 1970's............George Foster was my favorite player, that dude could hit! Of course the rest of them could too...........He's the reason I'm a Mets fan now...........When they started dismantling the team I hated it............Get rid of Sparky Anderson? Unconscionable..........They even did an episode on WKRC in Cincinnati about it............

Back