Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Hockey Cards

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other Sports Cards

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Non-Sports Cards

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
The moral of the story is collect what you enjoy you're not collecting for anyone else's opinion just go for what you enjoy and enjoy!!

I wish turd speculators and kids who don't know the players or understand the sport(s) and just care about pullin' "bangers" to get slabbed and flipped for a profit would learn that moral sooner rather than ever.... otherwise we're going to get another implosion like cards and comics went through in the mid-90s.

I wish turd speculators and kids who don't know the players or understand the sport(s) and just care about pullin' "bangers" to get slabbed and flipped for a profit would learn that moral sooner rather than ever.... otherwise we're going to get another implosion like cards and comics went through in the mid-90s.
Spot on my friend! Slabs are fine but I feel like the rush to authenticate everything really drove the prices unrealistically high.

The mid 90s should be a reminder to all of us, because everything has to come down again and many hot prospects will flame out and people are then holding a ton of slabbed cards that they will never come close to recouping their money.

The card companies are cranking product out accordingly though, lots of demand!

Back