Basketball What is your favorite basketball team?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
This has a multiple answer for me. My favorite team, since Michael Jordan left the NBA, has been the San Antonio Spurs. That's the team I root for above all else. Over the last few years, though, I find myself watching (and rooting for) the Dallas Mavericks. Being a "Texas team" kind of guy, I find it tough NOT to I guess. So, that said, I guess I have 2 favorite basketball teams. The Spurs first, and the Mavs second.

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Portland Trail Blazers.. and I root for the teams my fave players are on. So I root for the Heat (LeBron), Lakers (Kobe) and Timberwolves (Love) if theyre on tv etc :)

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
LeBron is my boy, so I'm a Heat fan. I find myself watching the Pistons a lot though. If you ever want to watch some horrible NBA basketball, find the Pistons channel.

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
I really don't follow Basketball much but as a kid I liked the Baltimore/Washington Bullets. Then I was in a "I hate basketball" phase. I still don't like it much but since the Bullets went PC to become the Wizards I would have to pick them for my "fave" team.

Notice I've left basketball off on my faves in my signature.

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
"Notice I've left basketball off on my faves in my signature."

^Oh Pooh my recent updates to my sig contradicts that quote. Oh well yes I am sort of back into getting Bullets/Wizards cards (mostly trying to build 1970s Bullets team sets)

Jeremy

Eu tu America?
Ive lived in Miami since I was 2 years old... I'll a loyal Heat Fanatic!!!!!!

But I'll admit I like the Clippers on the west coast.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Over the last few years, though, I find myself watching (and rooting for) the Dallas Mavericks. Being a "Texas team" kind of guy, I find it tough NOT to I guess. So, that said, I guess I have 2 favorite basketball teams. The Spurs first, and the Mavs second.
Just so you all know, I no longer have these feelings towards the Mavs. I, once again, dislike them with a passion! Oh, and after Mr. Vince Carter's last second buzzer beater in game 2 (I think game 2), I don't like him anymore either!! Anyone want to buy, or trade for, some Vince Carter BGS 9.5 rookies? ;)

Occasionally I will watch a Washington Wizards game if there is nothing else on. I just don't get into NBA Basketball that much. I do however like NCAA March Madness.