Football what are the Eagles doing?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
speculation is that they will trade away the majority of their draft to get Marcus Mariota, so to fix that, why not trade away LeSean McCoy for a linebacker leaving a huge hole at RB and DB going into the potentially nonexistent draft...

Holy crap! I didn't even hear about this until right now. Those guys are insane!! What's wrong with what Foles has been doing in Philly? I, as a Cowboys fan, actually LOVE this! :ROFLMAO:

not going to love it when Eagles dangle $7 million in front of Demarco and he leaves, then at the last minute the Vikings pull out of the Peterson deal, you know, where Peterson drops changes his contract to make like $5 million a year and forgets to put a 'must trade' clause in there, so the Cowboys are left without a top flight RB

I don't see the Cowboys having either one of those guys when the season starts anyways, sadly.

so you are excited about the prospect of Lance Dunbar and Joseph Randle?...keep in mind Randle was recently arrested again and will likely start the season with a suspension...and if I were Murray id leave on principle since they offered him $4 a year after being the leading rusher in the NFL and then throw over $3 a season at Cole Beasley, a poor mans Wes Welker...

so you are excited about the prospect of Lance Dunbar and Joseph Randle?...keep in mind Randle was recently arrested again and will likely start the season with a suspension...and if I were Murray id leave on principle since they offered him $4 a year after being the leading rusher in the NFL and then throw over $3 a season at Cole Beasley, a poor mans Wes Welker...

I never said I was excited about it, but it's just how I see things playing out. Realistically, I don't see the Cowboys being able to afford to keep Murray and I just don't think Peterson is going to settle for a pay cut the Cowboys could afford either. There are too many needs on defense, too many free agents they'd like to keep around, and too little money to keep everyone. Obviously I don't know the exact numbers but just going based on what I've read it's just not realistic to think they can keep everyone around and my guess would be they spend on the defensive guys and one of their offensive line free agents rather than holding Murray. Now, if they can sign Dez to a long-term deal by next Tuesday things could be different.

I don't know how it'll play out, but right now I'm just preparing myself for the worst. With Jerry Jones running things, I don't usually get too excited about anything, until after it's done.

The eagles paid a huge price for the second pick, I think....
The Eagles will give up their first-round pick (eighth overall), their third (77th) and fourth (100th), along with their 2017 first-rounder and their 2018 second-rounder. They will get the Browns’ fourth-rounder in 2017 as well as the second pick. O.OO.OO.O

not going to love it when Eagles dangle $7 million in front of Demarco and he leaves, then at the last minute the Vikings pull out of the Peterson deal, you know, where Peterson drops changes his contract to make like $5 million a year and forgets to put a 'must trade' clause in there, so the Cowboys are left without a top flight RB
The Boys didn't miss Murray one bit. McFadden was 4th in yards for the NFC and he didn't even start until about halfway through the season.

The eagles paid a huge price for the second pick, I think....
The Eagles will give up their first-round pick (eighth overall), their third (77th) and fourth (100th), along with their 2017 first-rounder and their 2018 second-rounder. They will get the Browns’ fourth-rounder in 2017 as well as the second pick. O.OO.OO.O

I agree, completely! They may get that franchise quarterback, but then they'd better be really good in the rest of the draft and in free agency because a quarterback alone isn't enough to get them past wildcard week. I'd say they can still compete in the division, depending on what Dallas does the rest of the time leading up to opening day, but that'd be it for them. They need way too much help, in my opinion, to justify giving up that much on what could be a bust quarterback.

Chip Kelly ruined the team. Ran a lot of good players off. Now I've heard he's already having disagreements with the GM in San Francisco.

Back