WANTED: U. Michigan cards (all sports)

C

cjjt

Hi,

I would like to trade with people for U. Michigan cards. I am looking for people who also collect their favorite college. I currently am sitting on 20,000+ cards and would gladly pull out your favorite team and trade them for U. Michigan guys. I can send you a list of players if you like.

thanks,
--cjjt

id be looking for Kyle Boller autographs, im sure im sitting on some U of M guys in college uni if thats your thing, and i know i have tons more that arent in college uni that are autographed...

also you may want to join the college collectors group...

I'll go through and see what all I have. I'd be looking for Illinois stuff in return, and yes, definitely check out the college collectors group. bamasa37sb34 is the member that runs it, so shoot him a pm if you're interested.

I'll go through and see what all I have. I'd be looking for Illinois stuff in return, and yes, definitely check out the college collectors group. bamasa37sb34 is the member that runs it, so shoot him a pm if you're interested.

Indeed :salut:

I have a Steve Breaston Sage auto, a Leon Hall Aspire Century Club auto, and have an Alan Branch Ultimate auto #/50 coming in. Send me a PM if you are interested in any of it.

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Looking for Bengals

griesercauto.jpg

Avantfinestautoref.jpg

Only available as MASTER SET

Avanttotcauto.jpg

Avantstatus8of8.jpg

Avantgoldstatusauto.jpg

Avantgoldstatus.jpg

Avanteliterc.jpg

Avantaspirations.jpg

Avantblackstatusauto1of1.jpg