U.S. Army All-American Bowl

It says solid verbal for Clemson for Harmon, but I guess they have no faith in his word since their predicition is UGA

It says solid verbal for Clemson for Harmon, but I guess they have no faith in his word since their predicition is UGA
They never changed it two months ago when he de-committed. He grew up a Georgia fan and has been to every Georgia game this year. He wants to play DL and not OL. I guess Georgia is recruiting him as a DT now. Only time will tell.

We are pretty set at QB with Thomas Darron having committed already (we would take pryor though :D) so unless Gray would change positions out of running. As for Robinson, he has already dropped Oregon from consideration. I know Cantu is playing in the game, he'll be a wr for us next year.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Someone asked Knowshon the other day about his decision to come to UGA and he said it was either UGA or Florida. He never really considered Rutgers. He choose UGA becuase of the history of great RBs. :dance:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Someone asked Knowshon the other day about his decision to come to UGA and he said it was either UGA or Florida. He never really considered Rutgers. He choose UGA becuase of the history of great RBs. :dance:

I know he didn't. I wish him all the best, looks like a sure fire top 5 pick.

I know he didn't. I wish him all the best, looks like a sure fire top 5 pick.
I hope he stays 4 years at UGA. That would be awesome. :pray: His mom is only 35 (he is 19) and she wants him to send her back to school so I think he will leave after next year.

Brandon Smith not going to Rutgers makes me a sad panda.

DJ Jefferson (or someone), 3 star QB prospect for you played in the Offense Defense game in Miami last night. Saw future QB for Arizona, he looked pretty damn good (4 star from corona ca, smith or someone). I watched a quarter, both teams struggled offensively so wasn't overly impressive, but on Jefferson's fist play he stepped up in a big rush and effortlessly threw a 30 yard wabbly rope pass.

I hope ND gets Robinson :pray:. Should be a good game considering ND has about 15-16 commits in it. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, UGA got Harmon. I could not understand a word he said, but he picked up their hat. Did not come off as the brightest person (hence picking UGA over Clemson ;)) but good luck to him and hope he made the right decision.

This is the deal with Harmon. After the Blackout against Auburn, he called Richt and said he wanted to come to UGA. Richt told him sorry because our last scholarship was taken and he couldn't say who (Zebrie Sanders, who has told Richt but hasn't made it public yet). Then Blake Barnes decided to transfer and that gave us another Scholarship and Richt called up Harmon and told him. Harmon decided to wait until this game to announce he was picking UGA. Sanders will play OT and Harmon will play DT. With these two this should give UGA the number one class. :dance:

This is the deal with Harmon. After the Blackout against Auburn, he called Richt and said he wanted to come to UGA. Richt told him sorry because our last scholarship was taken and he couldn't say who (Zebrie Sanders, who has told Richt but hasn't made it public yet). Then Blake Barnes decided to transfer and that gave us another Scholarship and Richt called up Harmon and told him. Harmon decided to wait until this game to announce he was picking UGA. Sanders will play OT and Harmon will play DT. With these two this should give UGA the number one class. :dance:

Rivals guy on it just said that gettin Harmon moves you up to number 1 class

Back