trying something new with eBay listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-14-Top...hash=item2f056b7771:m:mJqWSVYcZJWsh4DQHYwCnTA

they have added the option in Sports Cards like they have in clothing, to where you can sell multiple items under the single heading...so instead of like Small/Medium/Large you can put cards from a single set...

not sure how all of this works, but it looks like it might be a good way to sell off singles in bulk from a specific set, especially insert sets, or rare sets...after I see how this goes, I might do one for some of my Exquisite Rookie Autos, as I have like 200 from both 2005 and 2006...

I don't quite know the fee structure, but it seems as though they go up as a single listing, and I hope that they just charge fees based on sales...

I don't see an option for BEST OFFER, which bothers me a little, as for my initial trial listings, some of these would sell like 3 for $1 type thing...

it takes longer to do the listings, than doing turbolister and such, as there are multiple steps, then you have to add the pictures, then the prices, then the quantities...

Off-topic but since you mentioned having quite a few 2005 Exquisite cards... any Charlie Frye's by chance? If so, shoot me a PM with price or trade options.

nope, his stuff actually sold halfway decent in 06 which is when I got most of my 05s, plus I wasn't a huge fan of the jsy/au's

Back