~!!! Trading This 03-04 SPSE Chauncey Billups Auto !!!~

XxViSiOnxX said:
Sorry man just looked up the Kobe/Francis......

2000-01 SP Game Floor Authentic Floor Combos C26 K.Bryant/S.Francis/100 $8.00 $20.00

theres no way i could do that deal sorry....!!

Hmm are you sure? Where did you look it up? I'm gonna be upset if that is really all its worth :(

i looked it up on the OPG bro 00-01 Sp Gu Floor Edition there is no 01-02 Sp Game Floor Edition and well Francis is not a value builder :p

XxViSiOnxX said:
i looked it up on the OPG bro 00-01 Sp Gu Floor Edition there is no 01-02 Sp Game Floor Edition and well Francis is not a value builder :p

I just had a friend check his Beckett mag to make sure and it's $40. The regular one books $20 but the golds have a 2x multiplier.

xShowtime32x said:
I just had a friend check his Beckett mag to make sure and it's $40. The regular one books $20 but the golds have a 2x multiplier.

okay i missed this part i looked at the lower part and seen the #/100, but not really looking for Floor cards, its a nice card but not really my first priority.

2000-01 SP Game Floor Authentic Floor Combos Gold
*GOLDS: .75X TO 2X BASIC COMBOS
RANDOM INSERTS IN PACKS
STATED PRINT RUN 100 SERIAL #'d SETS

2000-01 SP Game Floor Authentic Floor Combos Gold C26 K.Bryant/S.Francis N/A N/A

XxViSiOnxX said:
okay i missed this part i looked at the lower part and seen the #/100, but not really looking for Floor cards, its a nice card but not really my first priority.

2000-01 SP Game Floor Authentic Floor Combos Gold
*GOLDS: .75X TO 2X BASIC COMBOS
RANDOM INSERTS IN PACKS
STATED PRINT RUN 100 SERIAL #'d SETS

2000-01 SP Game Floor Authentic Floor Combos Gold C26 K.Bryant/S.Francis N/A N/A

I would be willing to throw in another low-end gu or some rcs. There is some Wade in there. LMK

no its not the Bv or anything like that its just a lack of interest in it, the style is what i like the most but being Gu floor Blah kinda killz my interest as a priority deal, i like ur UD black dual because its UD black :p

XxViSiOnxX said:
no its not the Bv or anything like that its just a lack of interest in it, the style is what i like the most but being Gu floor Blah kinda killz my interest as a priority deal, i like ur UD black dual because its UD black :p

Ha me too that's why I'm trying to move it for a Kobe jersey. I like the Black dual too cause I'm a MSU fan. Would you take all 3 Wade rcs ($22 bv) and maybe another $5ish rc for the Kobe or Billups?

xShowtime32x said:
Ha me too that's why I'm trying to move it for a Kobe jersey. I like the Black dual too cause I'm a MSU fan. Would you take all 3 Wade rcs ($22 bv) and maybe another $5ish rc for the Kobe or Billups?

any other time i would, but i have all 3 of those, my topps is graded 9 and its the 1st edition one so bummer on that, :(

XxViSiOnxX said:
any other time i would, but i have all 3 of those, my topps is graded 9 and its the 1st edition one so bummer on that, :(

It's cool. If I get in some new stuff and still haven't picked up a Kobe jersey yet I'll just LYK. Thanks anyway.

XxViSiOnxX said:
do u have any basketball auto's or game used available didnt see anything on ur buckett.
There is a handful of GU in my basketball section of my bucket. If you take a little more time to look through it, you'll find them.;)

Back