Trading auto/gu for bulk lot of stars, rcs, and inserts

arod812

Bench Warmer
Setting up at a show here on the 23rd. Looking for more star cards (not commons), star rcs (mid-range/top names), and insert cards (stars or top rcs)

Looking to take a bunch of this stuff in bulk for obviously well in my favor for gu or autos in my bucket.

If you got a lot to unload get at me!!!!

BONUS STUFF finding GU/Autos/Base/RCS of Detroit Lions (Stafford/Suh/Calvin/Titus Young)

Cmb
http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/jbaez09/Cards 2012/

42159af7.jpg

I have a ton of topps chrome rookies and rookie parallels from 2010 and 2011 as well as star and semi star parallels if you are interested in trading for any of those

Tell ya what.....rather than me listing all the players I have why don't you give me a list of the players you want and I'll see what all I have. What's in my bucket isn't everything I have. I have at Least a 3200 ct box full of chrome rookies and parallels

That would be a huge list. Just guys listed in the Beckett in base sets and unlisted stars are guys I want

No STL cards sorry

That would be a huge list. Just guys listed in the Beckett in base sets and unlisted stars are guys I want

No STL cards sorry

My list would be even bigger. You're not really giving me anything to go on. You've mentioned one name....Suh. Like I said, what's in my bucket is just a smattering of what I have, and I have a whole lot more from other sets besides chrome and platinum. I don't buy the Beckett magazine so I have no idea who the guys listed in the base sets are that you can use, and the unlisted stars are just that....unlisted.

Back