Trader Night 07/20/13

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by scottyb13, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys so my LCS has this monthly event every 3rd Saturday of the month called Trader Night. Tonight I did a lot of activity and I have some cards that I gained either via a trade or a group box break that I am willing to trade or sell. I will have pics up later.

The first Group Box Break I did was 2012 Totally Certified Football and the hits I got are as follows:
    1. Quinton Couples Red Freshman Phenoms AUTO (#42/290)
    2. T.J. Graham Down and Dirty Relic (170/299)

The 2nd GBB I did was 2012-13 Panini Threads Basketball. I got 2 hits as well.
    1. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Wood AUTO RC
    2. Gerald Henderson SP (16/25)

I did one solo box break of 2010 Rookies and Stars Basketball. I got 3 hits and several SP's.
    1. Solomon Alabi AUTO RC (306/350)
    2. Tim Duncan Relic (04/25)
    3. Al-Farouq Aminu Freshman Orientation Dual Jersey (265/299)
    4. Jamal Crawford SP (127/250)
    5. Phil Jackson (When he played for the Knicks) SP (76/250)
    6. Brook Lopez SP (19/25)
    7. Chris Andersen SP (173/250)

I did acquire 3 cards in trade. Here they are:
    1. 2013 Topps Tribute WBC Derek Holland AUTO
    2. 2011 Panini Plates and Patches Ryan Williams Auto 3 Color Patch RC (453/499)
    3. 2012 Topps Magic Ryan Broyles AUTO RC.

If you are interested in trading or buying any of these cards please LMK. Thanks for reading and I will post one of these after each trader night I go to.

Mike likes this.
  2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Just one more reason I wish we had an LCS close by where I live, and one more person I get to be jealous of (now on a monthly basis). :lol:

Great adds, though. Very nice stuff. Can't wait till you post the scans, either. I want to see that Holland auto.

Jmattt33 likes this.
  3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Nice, I would be interested in trading for the Kidd-Gilchrist. I will try to put an offer together tomorrow

4. [​IMG]
    Ryan Broyles

[​IMG]
    Ryan Williams #'d to 499

[​IMG]
    Brook Lopez #'d to 25!

[​IMG]
    Solomon Alabi #'d to 350

[​IMG]
    Gerald Henderson #'d to 25!!

[​IMG]
    Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

[​IMG]
    T.J Graham #'d to 299

[​IMG]
    Quinton Coples #'d to 290

[​IMG]
    Derek Holland

[​IMG]
    Al-Farouq Aminu #'d to 299

[​IMG]
    Tim Duncan #'d to 25!

[​IMG]
    Chris Andersen #'d to 250

[​IMG]
    Jamal Crawford #'d to 250

[​IMG]
    Phil Jackson #'d to 250

5. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

That Holland is sweet. It would have looked a lot nicer as an on-card auto, but still awesome nonetheless. Check my bucket for that Duncan. I'd like to get it if you can find anything from me you can use.

6. Yeah I wish it was on card as well. Currently I have the Duncan on ebay but for the right offer I will trade it to you. I will be at work for a while today so I wont have time to look at your bucket until I get off but if you can think of a good offer lmk.