Trade a thon

Discussion in 'Hobby Talk' started by Jmattt33, Jun 12, 2013.

1. With the trade a thon approaching I'm prepared to make deals on ALL cards in my bucket(excluding mountaineers:) ). I will trade for other cards besides the three players I've been requesting. So if I have something you like please let me know and we can make a deal. I have a wide collection and I'm wanting to unload some stuff to people who will enjoy it. I have 2-3 packages going out tomorrow for trades and I want to hit at least 10 trades. Possibly more. So let me know:). Happy trading everyone.

P.s. one more thing. Just because I said I would trade for other cards besides geno tavon and stedman please do not be afraid to offer anyway if you have them lol.

Mike likes this.
  2. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Sounds good, I am gearing up for the Trade-a-Thon myself, I am sure we can make at least one trade. :D

3. Sounds great. Just check my bucket and make me an offer. I'm easy to get along with:).

4. i have 75 cards 83 ,86 87 89 90 91 ,93 .88 05 ,o2 12 you get the picture most cards in exelent shape only a few cards have any chips

5. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I am definitely interested in the 1975 cards if any are for trade