My PC TP9: Tony Parker Collection

Rare enough I was going against a guy that said he regretted giving it up is all I know either he said he never thought he would see it again. I thought to my self I knew someone that would take better care of it lol

Rare enough I was going against a guy that said he regretted giving it up is all I know either he said he never thought he would see it again. I thought to my self I knew someone that would take better care of it lol

Well, I can guarantee he'll never see this particular one again. At least not during my lifetime. :D

Here are some more additions to the ol' Tony Parker collection that came in today. All of these were from trades with 2 different people (not TCZ members, unfortunately).

2009-10 Court Kings Supreme Court Materials #15 Tony Parker 56/199
2009-10-court-kings-supreme-court-materials-15-tony-parker-56-199.jpg

2013-14 Elite Dominators Materials #26 Tony Parker
2013-14-elite-dominators-materials-26-tony-parker.jpg

Then these, who all came from the same person. This is all of the light blue Tony Parkers from 2013-14 Prizm. It's not a rainbow, I know, but still cool to have all of one color nonetheless.

2013-14 Panini Prizm Prizms Light Blue Die Cut #59 Tony Parker 129/199
2013-14-panini-prizm-prizms-light-blue-die-cut-59-tony-parker-129-199.jpg

2013-14 Panini Prizm Brilliance Prizms Light Blue Die Cut #1 Tony Parker 150/199
2013-14-panini-prizm-brilliance-prizms-light-blue-die-cut-1-tony-parker-150-199.jpg

2013-14 Panini Prizm Guard Duty Prizms Light Blue Die Cut #12 Tony Parker 163/199
2013-14-panini-prizm-guard-duty-prizms-light-blue-die-cut-12-tony-parker-163-199.jpg

Nice adds love that one where it looks like he is handing the ball to the camera. The Supreme Court one would look nice as an auto (w/out the GU/relic part, but if they did a relic/auto version that would be OK)

I know I've shown this card off here on TCZ before, but somehow it hasn't made its way into this thread. So, here it is. Dang whoever/whatever put the patch piece in there upside down, but still a sweet card in my opinion.

2007-08 Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #LLPA Tony Parker
2007-08-exquisite-collection-limited-logos-llpa-tony-parker.jpg

Finally got a redemption I've been waiting something like 3 months for now. I know that's not long, but the card was live when I sent the redemption in so it was a lot longer than I expected to wait. I'm a bit disappointed that I got one of his "cut off" stickers, but with TP9 it's hard to get a clean auto of his on a sticker. I am glad that all the jersey pieces are different colored, though. That's pretty cool.

2012-13 Panini National Treasures NBA Gear Trios Signatures #3 Tony Parker
2012-13-panini-national-treasures-nba-gear-trios-signatures-3-tony-parker.png

Back