Tony Parker (Any and All)

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Like the title says, I'm looking to trade for any and all Tony Parker cards (base, inserts, game used, autos). If you have any, please let me know which they are and I'll let you know if I need them or not.

Here's a link to a list of the ones that I do have. If you have any not on this list, please let me know!

Tony Parker List

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but that's one I already have. That the only Parker you've got?

Off the top of my head :) I don't have any in my database either, but I'm sure I have some base cards and probably inserts but too many cards to go through...

When I find more, I'll look up this thread :)

I went ahead and made a .txt list of all the Tony Parker cards that I already have. If you have any not on this list, please let me know!

Tony Parker List

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a few GUs, and several base cards. Still looking for more! The list in the first post has been updated.

Still looking for more Tony Parker cards, guys, especially BGS 9.5 rookies. I'm willing to trade anything in my bucket for Tony Parker cards that I don't already have. Let me know if you have anything, and I'll let you know whether or not I need it.

As the title says, I'm looking for it all (base, inserts, relics, autos)!!

Just a reminder for everyone to be on the lookout for any Tony Parker cards. I've, somehow, lost my list but I'll do my best to rebuild it as soon as possible. If you have any, though, let me know what you have and I can tell you whether or not I need it.

I've finally got my list rebuilt, so check out the link in the first post. If you have ANY Tony Parker cards that aren't in that list, I probably need it! I say probably because that list doesn't contain incoming cards.

Now let's get to trading y'all!

I was finally able to make my first trade for Tony Parker cards in I don't know how long, but that was on another site! :( Be on the lookout for me, y'all. I'll gladly trade for any and all Tony Parker cards that I don't already have.

Oh, if it's a relic that you have let me know what color the swatch is too. If it's different than the one I have, I'll take it too!

Back