Thoughts on 2013 football cards so far??

aansportscardscom

Prospect
Rating: 0
I'm seeing some increased sales in 2013 rookie class cards already. Will be nothing like 2012 but who do you think will perform well in there rookie seasons? I think ej Manuel will bring a big impact and maybe Barkley if there is a true competition at qb on the eagles.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
I have 2 words for you to remember, if you're not going to remember anything else. Terrance Williams!

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
Rating: 39 (100%)
How about the Jaguars new "Offensive Weapon"? I think that Denard Robinson will suprise a lot of people this season

Grrowl51

Rookie
Rating: 3 (100%)
Im interested to see how Denard Robinson plays. He is a great weapon but the Jags have been a dumpster fire in recent years, so I do not have much hope.

I guess I am looking for the QBs in this class to step up and grab a starting spot. EJ Manuel paired with Doug Marrone and CJ Spiller in Buffalo looks like a pretty nice group and if Barkley beats out the other QBs in Philly he will be one to watch.

aansportscardscom

Prospect
Rating: 0
Good conversation. The bills new head coach did a great job rebuilding the Syracuse program, hoping he can make the bills a threat in the east again. A lot of people are paying high for Austin and lacy now. I am thinking 2013 product will heat up by week 1 and things are a more certain.

Luke Anderson

Veteran
MUST SEND FIRST
Rating: 12 (100%)
Well im not going to say the vikings new wide reciever but i believe he will have a good year. My thoughts is Montee Ball and the honey badger