This or that?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, May 12, 2013.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

I figured we could have one of these on TCZ.

Its rather simple. I post two choices, and you pick one, then posttwo new choices.

Hopefully this will get pretty silly at times.. anywho..

Pro or college sports?

2. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Just depends for me...

Basketball - college
    Baseball - pro
    Football - I love both

Okay do I post new choices or do you? If I do, here is my question, Cards or Memorabilia?

3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I collect all of the above but I have been collecting cards for the last 35 years and they can bring back great memories every time I see them. It is not even the value of the card, I remember Gregg Jeffries being the hottest thong goingin the 1988 set and the mad search for the rookie-rich 1985 Topps set. So.... for me it has to be CARDS!!!

Rookies or Veterens?

4. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Veterans, without a doubt! Too many times rookies are going to be the next big thing and turn out to be nothing, really. I much prefer someone who has already proven themselves.

Tennis or Golf

5. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

If I have to choose between two sports I don't follow and don't really care that much about I'd go with Tennis. At least Tennis can be exciting at times to watch, Golf not so much.

Almost the same sort of thing but:
    Serial numbered cards with low/short total or short printed base cards.

6. Mike

I'd have to go with the serial numbered cards, just because I'm a visual person. I like to be able to look at the card and know how many there are in the world. With the short printed base cards, I'd never be able to remember what I have.

Let's change it up a little.

Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel?

7. captkirk42

Jessica Biel

Actors who can sing, or Singers who can Act?

8. pwolantern

I think that I am more impressed by actors that can sing. Acting may be hard, but singing takes pure talent.

Dogs or cats?

9. captkirk42

Cats.

Sticking with the theme.

Cats or Exotic Birds

10. franklinguy52

I would have to go with Exotic Birds (I would take just about anything over a cat).

Sattalite or cable?

11. Mike

Since around our part of the world it is cheaper, and gives us more channels, I'm going to have to go with satellite. We're with Dish Network, to be more specific.

I know some may not prefer either of these, but hopefully someone will be able to answer. With summer coming up, and fall/winter falling right behind, these are both things that will be on my mind quite a bit in the coming weeks/months.

┬┐Hunting or Fishing?

12. pwolantern

Fishing, it is very relaxing getting out on the lake even if you are like me and never catch anything.

Star Trek or Star Wars?

13. franklinguy52

Star Wars, hands down. I remember going to see the originals when they first came out and wondering how they could be that realistic! Star Trek, at the time, seemed like a cheap knockoff, evenb though it had been around much longer.

City or Country life

14. pwolantern

I've never lived in the country and currently live in the city, but I choose the country because it seems like it would be a lot quieter and mch more peaceful and relaxing.

Books or Movies?

15. Mike

I'm going to have to go with movies. It is weird, considering how much time I spend reading forum posts on the internet, but I really don't like reading books at all.

Sticker Auto, with GU Relic or On-Card Auto, no Relic