they screwed up my order

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
got some yugioh holders or something like penny sleeves instead of boxes of 200 toploaders...have to call dave and adams in the morning :doh:

sorry to hear bud.....hopefully they try to make it up to you by first getting you what you ordered.....and second tossing in something extra.

You know they didn't screw up your order. We all know you have them for your pokemon tournament this weekend.

well i ordered 10 things of penny sleeves, 6 25 count boxes of 55 point and 6 boxes of 75 point, then 2 200 count boxes of regular toploaders...i can case all my jerseys but not my autos :ban: plus i need some 1600 count boxes to store them

not counting crap on or recently on ebay i have
121 Trade Bait Jsys
398 Trade Bait Autos

50 incoming Trade Bait Jsys
67 incoming Trade Bait Autos

:pop:

So what do you do with the yugioh crap? Pawn it off to local junior high kids?:D

i asked if they wanted me to send them back and they said no..didnt spend too much time looking on the website to find out what they are, but id guess $2-$3 each where as my toploader boxes were $11 each...

if i do a show ill sell them for $1 each maybe :scratch:

Jason will be handing out the Yugigoh stuff at the local middle school dance to the ladies. Or maybe his 13 yr. old neighbor is into Pokemon :roflmao:

Back