The Olympics are about to start

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

And typical for England.. it's raining :lol:

What is everyone looking forward to seeing this year? are you even gonna watch?

I can't wait for the Basketball tournament to start, so many great teams to follow. Always enjoy the Handball tourney as well.

And I've got a soft spot for Shawn Johnson, (it's a girl, I swear!) ..actually, Im just asuming she's competing, I don't even know :lol: :P

2. Shawn Johnson the gymnast? Haha
    Idk why but love watching the gymnastics..
    Wrestlings the best part though!

Also like the swimming and a few others

3. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I actually helpnto coach a high school swim team, so swimming is my favorite but I love all of the Olympics

4. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

To be honest, I never really watch the Olympics. No reason, just never really got into it.

5. Dont do the Summer, but love the Winter Olympics, but I did watch last nights show of the openning, kind of cool, not sure what was up with the huge baby, but England did a great show, Was that the Queen that jumped from that plane?:rofl:

6. I like the Summer Olympics, likes to watch athletics, but most likely watch the slalom and M.Martikan in C1. He was born in the same city as me. But of course I have favorite Winter Olympics and hockey and cross country skiing :D