Football The official Washington Redskins thread

A Win for the burgandy and gold would be sweet tonight. Unfortunately the Redskins Monday Night Record doesn't play very well.

My "overreaction" was with tongue firmly planted in cheek. It seems to me that with almost ANY sport whenever a team loses, a large percentage of the online fans overreact in the "we are doomed as doomed can be" style. I'm a longtime frustrated DC sports fan. Redskins, Capitals, Nationals, Bullets/Wizards, Senators. :bag:

Another Skins fan here so I guess I'll join in on this thread. It has been a rough few years that's for sure. The RGIII fiasco has been insane, why is he still even on the team at this point? I don't think Cousins is the long term answer either.

I really like that Darrell Green Helmet GU/AU card. That is awesome! Those Kerrigans are sweet too. I feel like he is underrated and never gets the media attention he deserves.

Here are some nice ones from my Skins PC:

I miss this guy as he was my favorite Skin and I super collect him. Too bad he could never stay healthy!

My best Portis.

This guy was good for a long time!

A rare Sean Taylor patch card (he doesn't have a lot). I super collect him as well and miss him still! RIP!

Better luck next time skins.We both suck but at least we won lol
The NFC East is so bad this year. Hard to believe the Cowboys are only one game back. I wish the NFL would change the way the playoff seeds are held. No way the winner should be able to host a playoff game with more than likely an 8-8 record at best.

The NFC East is so bad this year. Hard to believe the Cowboys are only one game back. I wish the NFL would change the way the playoff seeds are held. No way the winner should be able to host a playoff game with more than likely an 8-8 record at best.

I agree! Best record should always host.

Back