Football The official Washington Redskins thread

Anyone can win a super bowl at any giving time even the skins....for the COWBOYS IF WE DONT WIN A SUPEER BOWL its a bad year but for the skins if yall make the playoffs you think you done something

I think this ugly conversation needs to turn back to the main topic. Any rivalry quarrels and squabbling needs to either go to PMs or OFFLINE.

true but people shouldn't come on here make a post to talk about other teams.... lets just skip it

I made this thread for skins fans but it doesn't end there I also made it for NFL fans. It's all about fun I do not take all this seriously..

If we as football fans can we agree on one thing that you guys won't win anything as long as Tony Romo is QB..

If we as football fans can we agree on one thing that you guys won't win anything as long as Tony Romo is QB..

I disagree whole heartedly with this. Tony Romo isn't the problem. If anything, he's the reason they've won as many games as they have. Play calling and defense is the problem. It's easy to pin it on the quarterback, but stats don't lie, and his are as good or better than any quarterback to ever wear a star.

I made this thread for skins fans but it doesn't end there I also made it for NFL fans. It's all about fun I do not take all this seriously..

As a Skins fan I actually think Romo is NOT their problem at least not the only problem. It is the O line protection for him. The Skins have had the same problem for many years, in addition to having a revolving door on the QBs Locker until RGIII came. OH and the revolving door on the Coaches Office.

One thing both teams need to do is for the Offense to be CONSISTENT in giving their QB adequate protection.

For the past several years (say 3 or 4 at least) Dallas has had the TALENT in most areas to dominate, but they never clicked correctly to get to the Show.

So How 'bout them SKINS? OK so it wasn't a pretty win, but it was a win and we can use all of 'em we can get.

I like those retro throwback uniforms they were wearing. I know some Redskins fans hate them, but I happen to like them and I'll gladly take any Skins cards that feature them. The tanish gold for the pants is a better look than the 1970s sunny yellow gold. My biggest problem with the 30s/40s throwback uniforms are that the left shoulder patch should be facing forward (in my opinion), like the US flag on Military uniforms.

Yeah when your playing bad take them any way you can get them... a win is a win. I thought I have are had some like that see if I can hunt them down soon

It's all just a Love Hate Relationship...we love to hate the Redskins..and the Redskins love to hate us..it's been that way as long as I remember..it's just fun to have a meaningful rivalry..RG3 went to Baylor so he can't be all that bad!

Back