Football The official Washington Redskins thread

Skins grabbed NFC Least. With a win against Dallas next Sunday they will be 9-7, a loss puts them at just 8-8. I can see it going either way. There is talk of resting the starters. I don't really like that in cases like this where the skins are "just" in the playoffs making a final game loss a plain 8-8 record. If they were at least 10-5 at this point possibly but when you are 8-7 it isn't much of a wise game. Resting them in the 2nd half if you have a pretty decent lead OK, but to plan on keeping your best guys out the entire last game doesn't show much enthusiasm of continuing the winning ways.

I'm impressed with all the moves that the Redskins have made so far ! just thought I would throw that in,and good luck in the upcoming season...

I'm impressed with all the moves that the Redskins have made so far ! just thought I would throw that in,and good luck in the upcoming season...
Haha thanks. We have some good pieces in place. Hopefully Cousins does well again this year. We'll see how our run game is without Morris. The biggest question mark is the defense.

Haha thanks. We have some good pieces in place. Hopefully Cousins does well again this year. We'll see how our run game is without Morris. The biggest question mark is the defense.

I really wish they hadn't of traded Morris. That aside I hope Cousins does well and stays healthy. They really need to focus on the run game more, if the pieces we have can handle it. Last year it seemed they couldn't run anything.

it made sense to move him and see what was gonna be available in the draft..What NEVER makes sense to me is Jerry Jones and company...It's an automatic eye roll every time I hear that name.

Back