Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May 2013

I thought I'd go ahead and start this month early again in case there is anyone who would like to swap teams because of the upcoming NFL draft. We will be breaking "something" from 2013 starting this month. Teams will be first come, first serve. If you'd like to switch, please post it in the thread instead of PMing me. That way, there is no confusion as to who posted first for that team.

Price: $25
Payment Due: May 12
Teams: 1 chosen & 1 drafted
Break Method: Live@VaughnLive, Video@YouTube

Box Selection

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Hobby Box
2012 Panini Momentum Hobby Box
2012 Panini Prominence Hobby Box

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Redskins
4. franklinguy52 - 49ers
5. bajmurray - Patriots
6. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
7. Batman1641 - Browns
8. pwolantern - Giants
9. captkirk42 - Ravens
10. captkirk42 - Rams
11. Batman1641 - Panthers
12. Batman1641 - Packers
13. Mike - Dolphins

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Draft Results

1. captkirk42 - Atlanta Falcons
2. bajmurray - Denver Broncos
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Batman1641 - Tampa Bay
5. Mike - NY Jets
6. pwolantern - Pittsburg Steelers
7. Batman1641 - Detroit Lions
8. Cool_Hand_Flash - Philadelphia Eagles
9. Batman1641 - San Diego Chargers
10. Mike - Tennessee Titans
11. franklinguy52 - Chicago Bears
12. franklinguy52 - Arizona Cardinals
13. captkirk42 - Oakland Raiders

Free Team Giveaway

WestCoastSkinsFan - Kansas City Chiefs

Available Teams

Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints

Waiting List

WestCoastSkinsFan - Redskins
zdark - 49ers
Booth9919 - Vikings
Jmattt33 - Rams

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

Like the first post said, I wanted to get this thread up early for anyone who might want to switch teams, or add a new team because of the NFL draft. We will be breaking at least one 2013 product starting this month. Teams are first come, first serve.

I've added Jeremy back in with the Dolphins. Also, welcome Andy (Booth9919) back to the group, with the Vikings. Finally, Mark has added the Bills.

Just confirming the Bills add.. And for those who hasnt seen yet, Im doing so for Ryan Nassib lol, hope he lands there. If not, you can bet Im be posting when he's drafted.. with my luck he will prolly go to a taken team o_O

Here is a tentative box selection list for May's break. This assumes that all members are still in for this month, and that PP Fanfare is released before the break. It's supposed to be released next month, according to DACardWorld, so hopefully it will be.

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Hobby Box - (5 hits)
2012 Panini Momentum Hobby Box - (10 hits)
2011 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Hobby Box - (4 hits)

Well.. thats just great. Congrats Ken :p

Mike, if I drop the Bills, does that change the product line up? If it does, Ill stay in but switch to a different team.

Well.. thats just great. Congrats Ken :p

Mike, if I drop the Bills, does that change the product line up? If it does, Ill stay in but switch to a different team.

Too bad for you, Mark. :( It will change the lineup, but we still don't have everyone confirmed, so it's still not guaranteed yet anyways.

Back