Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May '13

So just to make sure I'm seeing this right, it'll be a mix of years each month, correct?

Yes, Sam. We do, at the very least, something from the last 2 years of product. This month, we're doing something from '11, '12, and '13, assuming we get all the spots filled so that we can still fit it in our budget.

I will take a 3rd spot and take the Browns

Sweet, thanks Mike!

Put me on a waiting list if the Redskins open up. If it were just one year, I'd be happy to grab a team, but I think the only team I'd want through multiple years would be the 'Skins.

Gonna have to drop the Jags.

Ken, Ill still be gunning for Denards for you anyway, as Im sure others are :)

With Mark dropping the Jags and having still not heard from Jeremy I'm afraid we're going to have to change the box selection up for this month. We do still have some extra money to spend from last month, so the downgrade won't be too bad. Here are a few options that I've come up with.

Option 1

Replace 2011 Absolute with 2012 Prominence

2013 Press Pass Fanfare
2012 Panini Momentum
2012 Panini Prominence

Option 2

Replace 2012 Momentum with 2012 Valor

2013 Press Pass Fanfare
2012 Topps Valor
2011 Panini Absolute

My vote would be for option 2. Let me know what you guys think.

We've got 4 votes (half the members) who voted for option 1. Since all of those guys have multiple teams, we'll go ahead and go with that. I'll switch my vote to option 1, too, just to make it official.

Remember, payments are due by Sunday. I've updated the first post to show our box selection, along with all payments received as of now.

Back